Thursday, April 16, 2009

VOTE FOR TGCG AT HYPERCUBE.CA

I've been selected as one of 500 people in Canada whose profile meets Nissan's expectations for the potential receipt of one of 50 Nissan Cubes. The Cube is loverly, and I want one.

But I need your help. For the next few weeks I will be auditioning with a canvas on Nissan's HyperCube page. This canvas will change off-and-on over that time period, and Nissan has appointed judges to decide which hypercubist has the most unique and creative canvas. In addition to that, the public will be allowed to vote. That's where you come in.

By clicking this link
(http://hypercube.ca/signup/en/signup.html) you'll be asked to: type your name, create a screen name and password (use whatever you want), input your date of birth, and type a verification code. Then you'll be allowed to vote for me: TGCG. To the best of my knowledge, you can vote once per day - so please do! Search by screen name for TGCG or by location (Halifax). Then click a small cube that appears below and vote in the top right.

If I am so fortunate to win one of the 50 Cubes - it's 1 in 10, c'mon - the Cube's life will be broadcast thoroughly here on GoodCarBadCar.net and probably in other places, too.

Thank-you. I am entrusting you with furthering this voting chain. Don't let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment